What does it do?You don’t even need to click through to the product’s website, I have summarised what they say about themselves here:
Your guide to carving down the mountain with the power of an avalanche
- Strategically combined routines to choose from for the most effectiveness based on your current abilities, fitness level, and equipment availability
- Over 30 strategically chosen exercises scientifically combined into the most effective ski-specific exercise sequences and routines
- Drastically increases your quickness and agility to be able to move more quickly between moguls, trees, rocks, and other obstacles
- Strengthens your joints and reduces your risk of injuries that could sideline you for the season, or worse, hamper you for life
- Showing off a leaner, harder body that looks better getting into the hot tub at the end of a hard day of skiing!
- No wall sits as we have specific reasons why these are not optimal for ski training despite popular belief
- The “Fab-5″ secret exercises that all skiers should be doing for powerful legs and injury reduction
- Increases your legs ability to ski all day long while reducing leg and lower back muscular fatigue
- Carving down the mountain all day without the fatigue or deep leg burn that slows you down
- Reduces the deep “leg burn” that forces you to stop and rest several times during each run
Is anyone actually buying it?Let’s look at some hard facts now. We can turn to statistics provided by the payment processor. They have something called the product’s “Gravity”. It’s an indicator of how well the product is selling. I’ve taken this amount and turned it into a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Avalanche Ski Training scores 73.20/100 which is around standard.
Time to buy – your optionsBy now you’ve read through the résumé of what the product does (or claims to do…). You’ve had a look at the user reviews on the right hand side of the page. Maybe you’ve even decided you’d like to buy the product. So what now?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click on the following link to http://www.avalancheskitraining.com/, and look for their link to buy the product. From there you’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can make payment with a credit/debit card or PayPal. At the time of writing this review the standard price for the product is $47.
Option 2: Buy Through MeIf you click this link: avalancheskitraining.com you’ll also be taken through to avalancheskitraining.com, where you can buy the product in the same way as the first option. In this case though, because you were sent to the site through a special link, I get the credit for sending you over. If you do end up buying, I will receive a commission. The cost to you is the same regardless of which method you choose You might like to go for this option if:
- You feel this site has helped you and you’d like to show your appreciation.
- You’d like to receive a purchase bonus (see below)